Friday 25 December 2026

Just Came IN From a Spacewalk


found myself longing for those JEM windows; no matter what way you look at it, we like are and we are human. Was reminded of my old Professor at the National Space and Science Museum telling me that the universe is us and we are it; there is no other periodic table. Since 2009 NASA derived technologies have soared. Then it was 1,600 products "from PIN cards to Breast images" now its 3,600 Nasa Derived Technolgies from "Zoot suits to Plane Jet Jumpers"... and so mnuch more... the live telecasts now watched by over half the world's population, and the resoundng success of our own Cultural Studies program were on my mind as well as the last success with the docking of the Jupiter Module with Stryos ^. I'm tired now, and glad to be back inside. Dandy, you could say I am feeling Dandy. 

No comments: