Friday 15 February 2008

TIME travel is a Matter of Consciousness

As I reparly through the day, found myself reformulating and rethinking, not because I dont know what to think but because the language is lacking. I have to learn and input the new language and use it! how else are all the objective details of modern physics going to sink in? I have crainial brainial cell microtubules that demonstrate that consciousness is non local. "Available everywhere in time and space," says Pen Rose .

I dedicate this to the Unity Self, the One body of Christ, the Buddha and the Dharmakays, the time space Now and the inner collective and the future collective. i dedicate this to myself, lying on a beach in Puerta Cogitanta and with my DHNA beside me, rubbing her toes as he would say, in a post quantum physics way.


And then there's these pesky nodal points! Bless them. And the Dna "core Kor Cor!" gateways of pure consciousness. Demonstrated today via Sheffield university and Max Planck. I rededicate the ineffable Self molecule and the atom of sea that I am to the collective of Dec 21 1998. I dedicate the results, the aformentioned hyper nodes and conjunctions of infinite infinite wavelengths to that purpose seen above.

No comments: