Monday 22 December 2008

seed pods on winter wet boughs come thru light in english language


XII

The next interludes are dominated by the eclipses, august one to sixteen, dominated too by the involvment of my own mind maps from May and June, telekinesis, mayan claneder free wheeling returns on the bar HOLLY STICKS her necks out of joint and the yes of Stacia are open to me. lLingering in the floodlit cavern she peeling off from the group to come hug mne she says, come and kiss me. We roll into the DUKE AND HIS MISSUS near claps herself shuit with jealus of how she wishes she had the freedom to fuck around. Love takes a bit of a back seat. Aquarius, Chiron and Jupiter all seem to be Northward bound to nodes, Chiron feels like a new mode has been made. The slippery surface of the beer stuck to the linoleum gives her feet enough purchase on the floor. Shoes from Next grip the side of the lavortory as she lifts skirt to finish herself off; poppong another E. Outside I am smoking and listening to her at the small window in the ally. She saying she likes ro know she is being heard, or watched. Arrangements are made to deliver delicious fantasies into the real. Byh Monday I am deep into Dirian energy. The delight has been replaced by a cold if stoic approach to ho9me and living. I resume the job of sorting piles of paper; buts up on the bed she does as her legs stretch to reach the walls I am blutaking myown lover to one side, I am blue for you she says this as her feet swing off the wall and around my hopping cock, her fingers reaching for oil and her toeas now marking my penis with nail varnish. As sweet a wetness and fondness as love is, I emerge from the cavern, delishously ravaging my own heart, loving her every minute of it. Round top bar stools perched bums and black shorts over balc s frog leggings tgie our attention to her lower half; she seated last week at the Rooms, swinging her belly and showing me the bruises again she comes to me with etes, eyes wide and curious as if I am some sort of foreign object unseen, unknown. Are all lovers endangered species? Does lust rule the conquerors fears? However much I try and avoid her gaze I can’t help but accept, she knows it too. Every night I am in her metaphorical bed. Every day I wake up in her arms, talking softly and gently, happy to be free of the old controlling dialogue that the harpie used to drone on and on outside the drunken navvie’s wife fingers cheap bacon as the old sausages fryd up in the wythces sauce fake orgasms for a controlled delight. After the karaoke, after Leon, after Mate Matt gloss finished and the strewth of humnour and thje belly extended arching across my body, she coming onto me, slowly the other one after a few beers also making her intentions known now as the roof is lifted on Morals, as the scheme is made for the evolution of society as the calender and the sixth dimension create forms, so the Wind comes in. they tell me I am col. General XAVIER 56, FRONM jni 89 Arcturus CODE 45, through the veil. Lifting Heat to Full MOON. Hope 

No comments: