Wednesday 15 October 2008

And Loopsin Quantum Fields Make Religion Easy


 Now Crowleys happy. The open season of energy the final clearing through the lightworlers conduits as we all now hear and listen to the outet Planets. Ah I was worried in the downturns. I’d had a month two months maybe three months of extreme enjoyment. More enjoyment than I’ve had in years. Blissfull laughter and real risks. As the ^D blens and merges with Time itself, as we form the new now in the image of the source, as time and space are conjunct and are brought into synthesis, as the metallic lines of the Bar riveted with hands that are now at this moment still beating the drums of the Oluympiad. Ah Greeks. Ah Jupiter. Ah Deucalion. Ah Melissa. Ah Juno! Ah, the great Harridam pounces on me and extols my truth from me. 

No comments: