Tuesday 14 October 2008

august 8 1888....


888 now about ten pm. Its been full on. Finally something feeling like sense as well as deep connection with spiritual energies. Ian’s called. Two conversations there about indigo children and the light; I’ce called sera too, and tho she is humphra it went alright tho I don’t like it al the same. Very interesting how Buddha is fading out of the picture as the full 365 gets presented. Incredible how much is happening. New York central Park; and finally the significance of Adi’s Knickers makes sense. The theme is Blue Planetary Night thru and thru, compuned by Infinity Portal, Sekhmet… ah again the ? ref to Econ American plus abundance of have new copy of Am Blonde from d, plus even more gone into the living room piece. Changing tack slightly, eros of clifornication, Miami as New Ref mode. 2620 and 603 whatever that means, and the sense of shifting as I feel more aligned. However, more I feel that energy more my resistance decreases and I feel like going out for a bottle of wine, tho I’d have to be quick pronto.

No comments: