Tuesday 14 October 2008

Yesterday after she left I was feeling Good About Myself and Then When She came back I wasn't


I’m a different person, I’m thinking different things and I am feeling different things too. I know the old neg Shit is stuill there in society. That I do know. I know that this is one of the newest feeling waves that feels New and fresh and actually is not taxing me either. Might that be a left brain writing right hand phenomena.

I’d say so.

Next question: What are the Sirians up to? What do they “want”. And while that sounds silly enough (I already have asken and been given that ansewer to my satisfaction) in fact to my satidfaction I’m quite happy with the way that all my questions have been answered, and that does include E8 and the () effect. Which feels right when I write it and I can see the red shift from the effect on the day I had Saturday. Shekewosha those legs were beautiful. And sheeskewoisha, that James is a lucky fellow. What of dan? A call to him and hope he is fine with it all? More writing? MMore calls. Havn’t called sarah, still feel like I gotta keep it all together to keep tomorrow going smoothly and after all o this, still the most pertinent question I seem to be working on feels like its shifted its parameters a bit….

No comments: