Tuesday 14 October 2008

The Pileopsophical Geilder was in Antwerp where the Genius resided. The astronomer come cryptic Ecrypticism Exsex Perrt Yawned. he was tired. Geldopf


VII

The philosophy of alchemy had been in my mind for over ten years before actual gold came to me. This is how it happened, and in time I shall recount what I did. During the mid 1890 philosophical reversals were being handed down into the substrata of society from the intellectuals in Germany who had seen that the ways f the Enlightenment had been erroneous. It was, to the intellectuals and then the princes, kings and politicians, sociologist who were then in the process of forming Weimar germany laaden with the wores of the intellectual decline of the Prussian avant garde now had to take risks because they knew and all in france also knew that it was a hundred year job at best. I strolled down historical narratices and found myself in the sixteenth century Wales, laden wwith my own future 

No comments: