Tuesday 14 October 2008

Drops and Ten Notes



Breaking here for a time check into the actual time I have in the journal for the Galactic center crossing and just wondering now what this could be… how might this laptop be a key? If I can just get the house spouse stress rest thing sorted and secure I might be able to follow this one through.

Pause . I recall this morning’s idea to do this out in town. How I have a few times thought of doing this in a restaurant.

How I’ve not sdone that yet.

How it might be a clue. How I might feel trying this in the morning…. Why it might make all the sense in the world to shift to….. type…… Incredible! 17.23 was TO THE MINUTE the exact time of the crossing. The shift was palpable.

MAYBE THIS IS THE CLUE IN ITSELF I”VE BEEN LOOKING FOR? Perhaps this was the original clue back in April? Perhaps the truth was there with Colin as well while we were making poems. Perhaps that’s why I’ve not been writing stuff down. Praps that;s why. Praps its absolutely essential me to get out there and start typing. IN FACT I AM ABSolutely amazed I’ve not been out only in Fordingbridge with this. It’s make all the difference I’m sure

Something to think about. Still stunned. 17.23. how incredible. And wonderful. And yet. What am I supposed to be doing in it? What is the purpoise of it? Does it magnify anything six times? Is the fact of my own shackles simple proof positive that it is six times. Having darn well said it, there is in all of this something new. Very subtle.

No comments: