Tuesday 14 October 2008

New Toimes Nude Feelings and Emoticons. On the absinthe of Property and the Very Large Colluding Hadron With Variables Havn't .. (read on)


A girl at a school dinner and a fete after school looking her bst in a long blue navy dress dcrossaged with white ribbons and red roses along the trim she sat a pert wet bottom into the rainsoaked seating and squealed. He had seen her naked before. And now, at the thrill of it, as he swam in the pool around her, glowing with all of his pride, that he knew; that he knew he had pride and that he knew he would lie with her together again. The African sjky at midnight following an eclipse.

The rising star, now at the zenith of the mon We Are So Close to the 127th now, and at no time ever in my lifde have I thought or not thought like this, but felt?

And yet there is familiarity in it also.

I see myself taklking to them, politely so I don’t set them off. Have I not done my fair share of Time? And yet I MUST THING Of House! This is all Home; At D’s ODDLY, I felt incredibly comfortable. Here, all of it seems to weight me. Encumbranbce

And yet, I can see it is a mood; a by[roduct of something but I am not sure what.

II

This evening’s proof that God exists! God near rendered me speechless; I am open for guidance now; whatever could he have meant, showing me her two months ago? And why did I know to wait? How did I wait? Why did I wait. Even the choice of green is perfect. Can Pluto have ahnd in this? Am I supposed to ake friends with her. And what of Rose. Luminaria, Melanie. Scarce have I seen what I have seen tonight/ A first in bloom Of Dream Midnight and eros, full exiagio.

Thanks to Mocha latte and Rose, this night’s dour difficulty was appeased somewhat.

I feel obliged to be honest; and yet ought I to be crude, to make sure that honesty does rule this roost?

Incredibly I am anxiously awaiting replies. My hourlong vigil on Honesty has come to a close; I feel sick again. What am I tro do! Joy a tthis and every corner1 God Knows, Michael has said so Much to me! And yet, the very simple stuff, the stuff of maintaining a house, My God, how difficult that is; and when persevered with; how oDD the results.

Can I class this night as a result!
I should say so! How did I intuitively know?
And what of Rose? Why did Soul choose the E8 and how does that now influence matters?

Words are reeling me in; I feel empowered And I feel that I lost and lose control; it swirls; stuff happens; I am struggling through with all of this; its tweaking me a biot; I’m holding the line here, however, this latest “wellness” attack seemed to jog something loose. I am ecstatic. And I feel a brewski de san Miguel maycrcus wellby the way coming round the Along the mountain when she billy goat gruff comes together rightnow Idaho Springs hotsaucerceof routhledged ravioli and tamari jeansauce splintflickerand thrub the grub boys! Arch Milligan arising started up throng yellowed below the rail there she is. Buoys! Ships laden south to pert sire. And sqweakish are the latches and keys.

No comments: